Elison asked why I didn't update my blog? I said to her that I have a thousand things on my mind, but just didn't know where to begin.
Sometimes, I meet interesting characters and there seemed to be so much I wanted to write about them. But then, I realised that they are like onions...I need to wait patiently for the layers to peel off so that I can glimpse more.
Sometimes, I visit places and I wanted to tell friends about it but ended up writing short emails and didn't have the mood to blog anymore.
Sometimes, I just couldn't string a single sentence from the thousand things on my mind!
Sometimes, I meet interesting characters and there seemed to be so much I wanted to write about them. But then, I realised that they are like onions...I need to wait patiently for the layers to peel off so that I can glimpse more.
Sometimes, I visit places and I wanted to tell friends about it but ended up writing short emails and didn't have the mood to blog anymore.
Sometimes, I just couldn't string a single sentence from the thousand things on my mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment